Sunday, May 21, 2017

Looking for a way to defend myself after disability

recently I had a very invasive surgery on my left leg and tumor removal and I now have a comeplete knee replacement. I am not as nimble as I once was and throwing a good punch takes a lot of effort and I don't have the stability I once did so I don't feel it is powerful enough to defend myself. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for what to do. I was thinking of either keeping pepper spray or some sort of hand held weopan that's easy to conceal on me at all times. I am also open to looking for a personal trainer to help me but this may be difficult because I have a fairly unique case. Im 19, 6,4 180 lbs if that matters



Submitted May 21, 2017 at 07:44PM by Jonnehboi88 http://ift.tt/2qJBiZF

No comments:

Post a Comment