Saturday, May 27, 2017

Why everyone should carry a pocket pistol, in addition to their primary.


Someone asked the other day if anyone carries two guns, and what their reasoning was behind it. This was my reply...I prefer to carry two guns rather than 1 gun and a spare magazine for several reasons... Its easier for me to draw a second gun than it is to reloadIf I was in a mass shooter scenario and couldn't leave, I could pass a gun off to a family member. The biggest reason... I prefer to carry a Glock 19 at about 3:30 and an LCP in the pocket. I have had several times where someone was panhandling and asking me for money...and I was able to pre-stage the draw and have my hand already on the gun while talking to them. To them it simply looked like I just hand both my hands in my pockets talking to them. This is also a very fast draw should you need to draw the weapon, as you are not clearing a cover garment and your hand is already on the gun.Here is a video showing me drawing my LCP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcbgJmYq7_gI could've improved in 3 areas. Not vertical filming, getting off the X instead of backing straight up, and also getting a two-handed firing grip...although this was mainly just for speed.This is why I love pocket carry, you can talk to a beggar and they don't even know you have your hand on your gun and are ready to draw in the blink of an eye.I just wanted to provide some food for thought, I know I'm not the fastest/most accurate shooter by any means... Hope you guys enjoy! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qqCTRc

No comments:

Post a Comment