Sunday, May 21, 2017

Ruger LCP (not LCP 2) for summer carry?


I normally carry a S&W Shield 9, which is easy enough to conceal most months of the year with Seattle's climate, but during the 2-3 hottest months of the year I usually wish I had something even smaller. There are also occasions where having a gun I can just slip in my pocket (with pocket holster) instead of needing a belt is beneficial.My local Fred Meyer has the original LCP for $200+tax. I have shot then before so I know they are snappy and sorta unpleasant, but this isn't for target practice!Is the LCP the best option in the budget, reliable, truly tiny gun category? Is the LCP 2 that much better that I should pay the extra $70ish to get it? I won't be carrying a spare mag with it so the last shot hold open of the 2 isn't a benefit to me.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2q0qzej

No comments:

Post a Comment