Sunday, May 21, 2017

Made or just coincidence?


Still new to public conceled. Really does feel sometimes like I have digital/video game style flag floating over my head saying "armed". So my wife and I go out for a drink and snack. Outdoor seating at high tops with backed bar stools. But someone is right behind me back to back. Likely printing but not obvious based on the view angle from others to me (I tell myself). When the check comes back with my credit card there's a Glock pen in the folder. Like someone is saying "hi". But I carry a Sig and I want to say, WTF!, but I know it's just a coincidence and I clam up because I definitely don't want to expose myself in this kind of fancy joint.This choice to be prepared and the resulting head game is interesting. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qJU7Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment