Thursday, May 25, 2017

Looking for suggestions for a "nightstand safe" or something similar.


OK folks, here's the situation. My fiancee is getting ready to move into the house we bought together (I moved in first to get some projects done) and while she is cool with me having guns in the house, she prefers them to be in a safe/case or on my person in a proper holster. Now, I typically leave my pistol (XD9) in a hybrid holster on my nightstand at night. She has voiced that she would rather not see the gun on a number of occasions, so in the spirit of compromise I told her I would get a small quick access safe. I am hoping that the kind folks here at r/ccw can offer up some suggestions. I would prefer it to be mountable and cost less than ~$150. I know Gunvault has some decent looking products like the GV1000S Mini. Does anyone know of anything similar or better?Thanks all! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rZ2hxK

No comments:

Post a Comment