Saturday, May 27, 2017

Newbie here - need your help! I Just bought a brand new Shield 9mm (first handgun I've owned) and it appears to have major issues after first visit to the range.


My good friend took me to the range today in the mountains. He knows a lot about handguns. First time of live fire today and no matter what we tried it won't properly seat a round into the battery. We tried both the 8rd and 7rd stock mags and also tried with no magazine. No matter how many times we racked the slide it wouldn't push the round all the way in and would get stiffly jammed. Very difficult to get unjammed.He said he thinks its got a defect that a little use won't fix. By the way I bought it new thru gunbuyer.com with FFL xfer to my LGS. The LGS tested it with dry fire before the transfer and said it was working fine. I only got 1 Rd fired all day using new Federal Champion 115 FMJ rounds. Such a disappointment. What do y'all recommend? Anyone had anything similar happen with a brand new semi-auto pistol? TIA :) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rth4EI

No comments:

Post a Comment