Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Trying to pull some focus on what i should look for in a holster for a BG 380, for a truck driver who's in and out of truck and unloading.


Every one i talk to says they have a drawer full of failed attempts for holsters. I load and unload my tractor trailer, so i always am in and out of truck. I'd like to find something comfortable that i don't have to always figit with. I want something that actually conceals without having to buy a bunch of large shirts or pants. Should i be thinking in line of shoulder, back, ankle, pocket or waist? I'm an average 6 foot, 170 pound, 32 waist guy. I don't wear tight clothes, but the few holsters I've looked at definitely show a huge lump under my shirt. I know it's a topic beaten to death on here, but I wanted to see if anyone had advice for a 380 holster that is universally comfortable yet conceals (and quality). I'm new to the whole ccw area. Thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rBp5Y6

No comments:

Post a Comment