Saturday, May 27, 2017

Handgun suggestions?


I am thinking about my next purchase for a carry piece that is also pocketable, bonus points if it is available at Academy ($50 gift card). Thinking a 5-shot .38 or pocket .380Ruger LCP/LCP2: cheapest option. (Taurus TCP is cheaper but Taurus semi-autos = NOPE)S&W Bodyguard .380: don't need the laser sight option, seems a littler more substantial and easier to shoot. Also S&W rebate is about $50 off.Diamondback DB-9: interested but I know nothing about it. Looking for anecdotal experiences.Taurus 85 Ultralight: I know its a Taurus but I have a few buddies that have had good experiences. The way I see it if the cylinder lockup is good with a particular one, why not?S&W 637: outside how much I want to spend even after using a gift card.Anything I'm missing or other ideas? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2s33dCk

No comments:

Post a Comment