Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Vedder Pocket Locker vs. Alabama Front Pocket Holster


Currently I carry a PM9 in a sticky-type holster in my front pocket. Sometimes it's in jeans which are not loose, chinos, cargo shorts, or dress pants.What I don't like about the holster is that no matter how tight or loose the pants are, the gun tends to stay in the holster as I pull it from my pocket. The pocket itself will often come out sticking to the holster. Since the holster is not stiff, my only way to draw from my pocket is to reach over with my left hand, grab the bottom seam of the holster through my pants leg and pull the gun out of the holster.Looking for thin since I sometimes carry in jeans which leads me to kydex. I like the idea of a thumb tab to push down on the release the gun from the holster with one hand. I've seen the hooks, but I would prefer the weapon be clear of the holster as soon as it's out of the pocket. Alabama seems to have a less gun-like shape to the outside. A plus, but not that big a deal to me.The Vedder and the Alabama seem to fit that spot. Same price so no decider there. Is there any other compelling reason to go with one or the other? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qHqTu5

No comments:

Post a Comment