Monday, May 29, 2017

strange encounter walking alone.


Hey guys new to the sub and while I've been an avid firearms enthusiast for years I am new to ccw. Just wanted to share an experience I had this evening. while I was taking a walk after dinner downtown in a small college town I was stopped by homeless man on the sidewalk. He stepped in front of me and politely asked for me to buy him liquor, I told him I couldn't do that, he got kinda upset and his demeanor instantly changed. He then told me since I won't buy him his bottle he was going to take my sunglasses. Now I am a small guy about 135lbs. Once he said that I took a few steps back and told him that wasn't a good idea. He then mouthed off and went to sit back in his corner and I continued my walk. Now while i didn't even put a finger on my firearm it was really nice to know I had some protection in case that went ugly. He was much bigger than me and could have over powered me easily in a fight. Boring story, I know, but I wanted to share how having a cww was able to give confidence and peace of mind in a potentially dangerous situation. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ryVY88

No comments:

Post a Comment