Tuesday, October 4, 2016

What am I allowed to do in this situation?

This is all hypothetical, but came to me out of curiosity. I'm 5'1, 125 lbs. and my question is, if there is a big lady in my face with more height and weight than me, am I allowed to hit her if she is not letting me go about my business? What if she never hit me but is just stopping me from leaving? What if she chest bumps me? The way I see it is that that women is a freakin' human being with just as much potential as me to do damage to a person. Hopefully something like that never happens, but in case I'm ever in that situation, I'd like to know of the possible repercussions so that I don't get bodied by the legal system.



Submitted October 04, 2016 at 04:46AM by HeSpeakz http://ift.tt/2dpp8i7

No comments:

Post a Comment