Tuesday, October 4, 2016

If you are a taller person and you worry about your shirt riding up check out the tall sizes


Call me an idiot for not knowing this, but I found the right size shirts for me, maybe this info will help a couple of you. I am 6'3" 215lbs, I have a 42" chest and have always bought XL T shirts and polos as they fit comfortably in the chest. When I got my CCW I continued to wear XL shirts and kept constantly adjusting my shirt to keep it hidden. I was worried that the shirts would ride up onto my holster clip and eventually show parts of my gun.Finally the day came, while eating at a restaurant with my dad I had the inevitably happen. My shirt rode up and got behind my gun, it was clearly visible and I didn't notice. I had a random person come up to me and let me know that I wasn't concealed, I was super embarrassed and quickly fixed my shirt (she was awesome and didn't make a big deal out of it). After that I started only wearing my sports jerseys and stretched out shirts.I bought a 2XL shirt and found that it was way too big and the length was still a little short for my liking. So I started looking for brands that made their XL shirts longer than usual and discovered a size I was unaware of. The XL Tall or XLT sizing, they are made 4-5 inches longer but have the same chest size. I bought a few and found that they were perfect, they fit much better in length even without carrying. Gone are the days that I bend over and my butt crack is hanging out or when I reach over my head and make the world think I'm wearing one of my wife's belly shirts.The "tall" shirts are harder to find and some manufacturers don't make them but they are worth trying out if you are taller and don't need the extra girth from the 2x or 3x shirts. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dqZtW6

No comments:

Post a Comment