Friday, October 7, 2016

How is this username not taken already?


I don't know how I got so lucky, but it seems no one created this alt account yet.I made this alt account to remain a little anonymous with this post, because I've got some heartfelt words to share. I know all of you guys pretty well, by now. It's been a few years, and I've seen this subreddit through its some ups and down. But you all, the core subscriber base on /r/CCW, have largely remained the same... and grown! I've never shared this publically, but I've been going through some really rough times over these last few years. You guys have always managed to put a smile on my face, though. And that's given me a lot of joy in my life... which otherwise has been really fucking miserable. /r/CCW is my outlet, and I get to talk guns with my buddies. I love each and every one of you guys, I really fucking do. To the mods... thank you for giving me this kind of place. Thank you for giving all of us this place. So many of the other gun-related subreddit are nothing but cancer, and that's just not who I need to be around in my life right now. Everyone here is polite, uplifting, and a joy to be around... regardless of which brand of firearm we shill for. I've really enjoyed watching this subreddit grow for a few years now, and it's slowly become such a well-organized and wonderful place to hang out. I really can't believe there are 35,000 subscribers now, and we actually have some big manufacturers who are taking notice of reddit and /r/CCW. Incredible. It's like watching a kid grow up, isn't it?I like the ever-improving organization of the subreddit and the ever-improving structure, but I won't deny that there's always improvement to be made. It's moving in a great direction, though.Well, that's about it. I just wanted to share how much I really appreciate this place.Mods, just delete this post because of content not applicable. ;-) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dlm7MG

No comments:

Post a Comment