Friday, October 7, 2016

Style of clothing doesn't permit conceal carry


I have run across a problem. I feel that I am in the minority of of people here in my style of dress. I wear a lot of street wear stuff, Skinny jeans, flannel shirts, leather jackets etc.. I was wondering how one would suggest I carry concealed? I do wear long shirts and jackets, but because of my work(church). I can't really run the risk of someone seeing my weapon if I bend over to pick up trash or reach above my head during worship. I don't want to change my style of clothing, I want concealed carry to be a supplemental part of my life. The security of being the one extra person in Alabama to have a concealed weapon is not worth sacrificing my job or my style.SO, does anyone have any ideas for me? Or do any skinny jean wearers think it's possible to pocket carry or IWB. Any holster recommendations? My concealed carry weapon is a Taurus TCP.Anyways thanks a million to anyone who responds! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dLP209

No comments:

Post a Comment