Friday, October 7, 2016

A question for Texas LTC holders regarding medical history.


Hey y'all,So I've been wanting to obtain my LTC here in Texas but I still have a few doubts.When I was a teenager, I was depressed, moody and angsty (like every teenager right?) and I sought treatment for it. I went to psychotherapy and was given medication. I'm not sure what my doctor marked me down for - anxiety, depression, manic-depression, I genuinely don't know.Now, on top of this, while still a teenager mind you, I was the victim of a home invasion in which two armed suspects entered the property and violently robbed my friends and me. This left me with some form of PTSD and a burning desire to carry a handgun at all times.All of the above happened outside of Texas if that matters.Now I am 21+. Life changed for the better. I'm just a normal, happy guy now. I haven't taken medication or seen a psychiatrist/therapist since my teenage years - no issue. But the LTC application seems to need every single little detail of your life history and I'm worried my teenage years will disqualify me.Does anyone have any experience dealing with something like this? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dLXMTT

No comments:

Post a Comment