Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Want a small gun for backup or those rare times when I need really small. Budget and local availability has narrowed me down to these two options. Need advice on which to choose


Its down to either a micro 380 or snub nose 38.For what I want, I don't see either one as having any more negative than the other and the two biggest pluses seem to cancel each other out- On the one hand, one of my existing carry guns is a .380 CZ83, so I already have a stash of 380 ammo. On the other hand, I would like to have a wheel gun at some point and I don't buy guns without some specific purpose for them, so this would fill that out nicely.I know each of these is in a category with better options (LCP or J frame for example), but considering anything this small certainly won't be a ton of range fun and they'll really only be carried when I can only do something small or want/need to carry BU, I don't want to spend very much. The $220 either of these will run after shipping seems like a good cap.Anything I should consider that may draw me to one over the other? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/24jhvd5

No comments:

Post a Comment