Tuesday, June 28, 2016

[ROAD RAGE] Had to draw my gun yesterday.


I was on my way to take one of the many test I will need to pass to get my license in my profession. On the drive to the facility there are three lanes that go down to two with the left lane merging into the middle lane. I am in the right lane and changed lanes into the middle lane to avoid a stopped car, I saw the car in advanced so it wasn't anything quick or sudden especially with traffic moving at 35mph due to rain. I hear a "horn" and realize that while I was changing lanes a truck was merging into the same lane. I thought nothing of it and got back into the right lane after passing the stopped car, this kind of thing happens all the time when there are multiple lanes. The truck accelerates past me then slams his breaks on and cuts partially into my lane. At this point his truck is stopped diagonally and blocking both lanes. I can't back up because of morning traffic/commuters behind us and can't go around him because of not having a shoulder. I draw my pistol and have it sitting on my lap. I notice on his back windshield he has multiple 2nd Amendment, NRA, and other stickers letting everyone know he is most likely carrying (that douche bag). Thankfully all he wanted to do was yell at me, he rolled his passenger window down and yelled/cursed at me while his young son sat there in the passenger seat (Father of The Year contender). All I wanted to do is defuse the situation so I just said "Sorry, I didn't see you". The cursing/yelling continued and he finally left and I was on my way.TL;DR Douche bag with road rage and I had to draw. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/293otRR

No comments:

Post a Comment