Thursday, June 30, 2016

Question about getting a CCW in San Bernardino, CA.


EDIT: This has been sufficiently answered for me. Looks like CCW will have to continue to wait for me. I don't plan on lying or breaking any laws just to get one. Thanks everyone for your input. I appreciate it.Hi everyone. Hopefully this is a better place to post this instead of the CalGuns sub. I'm looking into getting a CCW but I'm not sure where to start. I'm currently living in Orange County, but will be moving in the coming weeks. I'm headed back to Los Angeles and we all know there's no chance of getting one there. My question is: My mother lives in San Bernardino. Is there some way I can use her address to obtain one? I'm not talking anything illegal here. What I mean is, to get one using her address, do I actually have to live there or can I do some sort of "dual-residency" or something like that? If that is possible, what would i have to do? Have an utility in my name? Have her address on my license? Etc. Also, about how long does the CCW process in San Bernardino take and how much am I looking at to spend?Thanks.(Sorry if this is too rambling or doesn't make sense. I'm on mobile. Hopefully itb does. Feel free to have my clarify anything if needed. I appreciate any and all feedback!) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/298I5SW

No comments:

Post a Comment