Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Purchased a gun but no longer have possession of it.


Back in '13, while living in NM a friend purchased a small handgun for me after obtaining my CCW. The purchase was made with his credit card but the serial number and gun info was put in my name. I have not had possession of the gun since December 2013 when I left it with the friend who bought the gun. I now live in Massachusetts and plan on obtaining my LTC here. I don't like the idea of that gun being associated with my name since I am no longer in contact with that friend and frankly don't even know where it is at this point. I do not want to try and get the gun back, I just don't want it in my name or associated with me any longer. Is there anything I can do to resolve this? Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/290sBOP

No comments:

Post a Comment