Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Question regarding moving to a different state


I currently live in AZ and am a CCW permit holder. I'm going to be moving to MS soon and was wondering about laws surrounding travel and reciprocity. When I get to MS will i need to reapply and get a permit there or will my current permit be good until expiration? Also, as far as I know I'll be traveling through states thay recognize AZ CCW permits. Any resources or information is much appreciated and more information can be given as needed. Thank you in advanced.Edit: I was also reading up on some things regarding travelling through different states and came across the DPS website for AZ. It talked about having a written agreement with 2 of the states I'm travelling though. This doesn't mean I need an agreement right? Just that the states have an agreement amongst themselves, well that's the way I interpreted it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29leKDP

No comments:

Post a Comment