Thursday, June 30, 2016

Car safe options and empty holster question.


So I have a child who is getting to the age of being able to go to and enjoy places like the zoo and children's museums, which are all posted as no carry zones. Since I am law a bidding citizen I will not be violating these areas but I don't want to leave my gun at home since most these places are surrounded by less than nice areas. My plan is to leave my gun in the car and carry a empty holster while in these places and then arm myself again once I'm in my car, which is legal here. I've never had to think about this till now so I figured I'd get some advice from you guys.Should I get a safe for my car and if so what suggestions do you have? Will carrying an empty holster increase the risk of the shell cracking or warping under the pressure of my belt or am I not giving my holster enough credit? Holster is a crossbreed super tuck. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/293ydr9

No comments:

Post a Comment