Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Negligent Discharges - How do they happen?


I just really don't understand how NDs happen, and I'd really like to understand in order to not commit one myself.At the very least, I understand why one might happen during cleaning. You're not paying attention, you miss a step in the clearing and disassembly process, that kind of thing. It's stupid, but I've known a couple smart people who've done it - it's a complacency thing.But then I hear about people who shoot themselves in bathrooms, in restaurants, getting out of their cars. How? Do they not have secure holsters? Are they pulling out their guns for some reason? Even if they were, how are they going off? What's happening where these guns are going off?Has anybody witnessed or committed an ND? Does anyone have an insight into what causes them, and how to avoid it? Thank you. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/25BmQlM

No comments:

Post a Comment