Tuesday, June 28, 2016

should i even care about the printing?


I'm currently going through the licensing process in Texas. My carry weapon will be a Smith and Wesson Model 59. Unfortunately i most places don't carry holsters for my model and as a broke college student, I can't afford an IWB holster. My current holster is OWB and is rather bulky causing me to print like a beacon. There is no doubt that there is a gun under my shirt when I carry. Once licensed in Texas, you can carry open or concealed so should I even care about the printing? I still plan on "concealed" carrying just so that my gun can't be snatched easily, but I don't really care if people know I have it.P.S. I work outside and it's typically over 100 degrees F here so I'm NOT going to wear more bulky clothing. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2938aCK

No comments:

Post a Comment