Thursday, June 23, 2016

Does a CCW or Class 3 look into your W2's and employment history? getting job at MMJ Clinic


I'm wondering because i might be getting a job at a medical marijuana dispensary. medical marijuana is legal in the sate of AZ where i live, and I understand that having a medical card means that you cant carry, but the job i'm getting doesn't require me to have a medical card to sell it, and i don't use it, its just the easiest job for me to get right now because my friend can hire me directly. My question is, even if i don't have a medical card, and i'm not on that list, will the background check see that im working at a clinic, and potentially reject me?also, there is supposedly a vote later this year to legalize marijuana for recreational use in Arizona. If that passes, will that change the way the background works? if i take the job after its legal, will that make a difference over taking the job right now while its only medically legal? Any information would be appreciated, thanks much. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28Qif8n

No comments:

Post a Comment