Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Non resident Florida permit


So I hit the 90 day mark (which is how long the state has to respond to your permit)waiting for my non resident florida permit. I joined the chat room to see what the deal was and this is the message i recieved ...Thank you. We received your application on March 14, 2016. Your fingerprint results required additional review from our verification section. You are currently awaiting them to review the fingerprint results. The process is currently taking between 120-150 days for our verification section to review the fingerprint results.I dont understand how finger prints need further review, they were taken at the county jail , I sent in a copy of my minnesota carry permit and all other required information, this just seems like another way to hold up citizens from legally carrying guns. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/294ebOs

No comments:

Post a Comment