Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fitting of Stealthgear Mini IWB


I just got my first Stealthgear Mini IWB in the mail. Since I've never worn an IWB holster before, I was confused with how it fit so I thought I'd ask to figure out if its normal or not.I'll go by position:3 - Unwearable. It doesn't conform to my side at all so the entire holster stays straight on my side and sticks out like a sore thumb.4 - This was my target wearing position. However, I found that the holster again did not conform to my body. In this case, it showed in the form of a two-finger gap between my back (spine) and my pants. Is that gap normal for an IWB holster?5 - The clip was outside of my back pant loop, but there was still a two-finger gap between my back and pants. No bend at all in the holster.6 - This is the only position I could get this holster to lay against my body completely with no extra gaps.I'm just wandering if I had bad expectations on how this thing would fit, or if it's actually fitting improperly. Thanks for the help! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/295jocx

No comments:

Post a Comment