Monday, June 27, 2016

Thinking about getting a concealed carry permit, but I have a few questions.


So to begin, spotless criminal record, passed my background checks and got a M&P shield. I've been wanting to get my permit for a while now but I'm at college and I don't know what to put for my address. I am currently living in my college town full time and will live here for another year, but as it is not permanent the adress on my driver's license is my parents address, which I will be moving back to after I graduate. I'm working full time over the summer, so when I file for my permit I would like to do it in my college town's circuit court so I don't have to drive 2 hours for a court date, but I don't know if that is possible.Edit: Virginia, USA I also pay the power and water bills for my college apartment, so I have two proofs of adress in my name. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/296HYZx

No comments:

Post a Comment