Thursday, June 30, 2016

Just received my StealthGear IWB Mini. First impressions are pretty good.


Someone asked if I could upload some photos of the Mini with a Shield so here's that: http://ift.tt/298HX5E've worn this for maybe 5 hours now so impressions are pretty new but for what it's worth I really like it. I had a really cheap holster from Cabela's before this so literally anything would have been a step up, but I really think this one is going to work out for me. What I'm most surprised about is how comfortable it is, I carry at about the 3 o'clock and I can tell that I'll end up forgetting it's there once I'm used to it. Granted, I haven't had much experience with quality holsters, but comfortable is comfortable. Conceals much better than my previous holster as well, the only time it prints is when I lean over to sit down or pick up something down low and even then I'm told by my girlfriend it's too faint to even notice. I'm on track to lose some weight so that might sort itself out.Overall I'm very happy with it, I don't really have any complaints at all. Just thought I'd share. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29ecJgn

No comments:

Post a Comment