Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Need a new pocket carry


Life happened, got divorced, sold all my guns and bikes and to try to keep the ex, but I miss the guns. But in the past 4 years I haven't touched or shopped for a gun so let's call this getting started 2.0.I need 4 guns coming soon. A full size 9mm with some goodies, a shotgun, a .22 for squirrels and my daughter, and a pocket sized carry gun.I've owned at least one from every manufacturer I could get my hands on. I'm no novice shooter, very well trained and experienced. I'm just missing out a few years. In all honesty my most carried gun was a bare bones LCP. Had the CT models and all, but just liked the basic model with 2 extra mags in a pocket DeSantis holster. I could carry it in my shorts, gym shorts, scrubs, whatever.So basically is there anything better in the last couple years? Hows the LCP 2 stacking up? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aBXUQ4

No comments:

Post a Comment