Thursday, April 23, 2020

FNS-9C in a Vedder LightTuck


I received my Vedder LightTuck for my FNS-9C in the mail and I’ve been trying out different positions for concealed carry and I just cannot get over how bulky it feels to have on me.Appendix feels the most natural to draw from but it’s clearly visible because of how far it makes my waistline stick out. 4 o’clock is pretty comfortable until I sit down and it feel like the barrel is about to rip through my jeans. I’m also just not really a fan of the feel when drawing at 4 o’clock. I’m sure I could get use to it with enough practice.I have tried removing the claw attachment which helped with the bulkiness when carrying appendix, but it resulted in the grip printing quite a bit.I currently only have a fairly stiff leather belt so I feel like a gun belt isn’t really going to help with the bulkiness(I do plan on ordering one soon though).Does anyone have any input on how to make carrying more comfortable and less noticeable?I’m 6’ 160lbs and I don’t wear really tight clothes but they aren’t loose and baggy either if that makes sense. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3eMNyzi

No comments:

Post a Comment