Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Why do I always pick the wrong gun?!


Hello Everyone, not new to firearms, but relatively new to this sub, and new to making the right choice.about 8 years ago, my father in law talked me into my first gun, a xd40 4" . I have never shot it great, and have never loved it. few years later I decided on an xds in 9mm. I shoot them both ok. but not great..today I went to the range with my buddy with his g17, and sig238. With both of these guns I was able to make quarter sized groupings at 5 yards.I am now seriously thinking about getting a g19 and possibly a 26 (or maybe a 42) and selling my two xd's . I see why you all recommend them.just curious though, what do you think makes those two guns such better shooters for me? I probably have around 1k rds through each of my Springfield's, but shot the other two guns better right off the bat. What gives?or do I keep the xd's and get a 19thanks for listening to my rant. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2IB1ug5

No comments:

Post a Comment