Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hey y'all ! I [25f] am moving to a bad neighborhood. Firearms are out of the question... What are non-lethal alternatives?

I own bear mace, but don't, for instance, have anything to secure a home with. Due to severe depression, I've promised myself I wouldn't purchase a gun. My place will have a deadbolt on the front door and the windows are two stories up, but my friend freaked me out, the other night, by scaling the facade of our bff's apartment building and breaking into his balcony door to win a bet. Kid's like Spiderman! What are your go-tos for home security? What are good habits to practice on the street?

I feel extremely cagey, going outside, especially on a series of blocks between me and my work. This city is not known for good response times from cops, and due to an old injury, one leg is quite weak. I probably couldn't outrun a man with a plan. Wat do? One friend recommended LifeAlert and I laughed, but honestly, not a bad option. 😂



Submitted October 29, 2018 at 01:20AM by 801_chan https://ift.tt/2CN0BAf

No comments:

Post a Comment