Friday, October 26, 2018

Additional training in Kentucky?


Hello all,After going through marksmanship, safety coures, ccdw courses and a few others here in my local state of Kentucky I was hoping someone might know where I can find a force on force class I could take.Ideally I'm looking for something that is within the state or somewhere I could go for a weekend and not have to take time off work. I am not a Leo or a security guard so I don't have as clear an understanding of when/what is considered justified force beyond just what I was taught in my concealed carry classes.Ideally I would like to find a force on force class but any classes would be wonderful. I would like to learn as much as I can about what tactics I can use to de-escelate a situation because I don't feel confident in those abities. I would like to know that I've done everything I can before I'm forced to use my firearm to defend myself.Any help would be wonderful. Thank you. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2O9OOOv

No comments:

Post a Comment