Thursday, October 25, 2018

Advice for a newbie (this maybe long)


Born and raised in North Alabama. Parents only had one gun in the house. Never shot with it. Kinda kept me away from guns themselves but allowed me to hunt/shoot with my uncles and friends though I never had a gun. So think of me as I know nothing of guns (I have common sense knowledge from which my friends and family taught me of course)Senior in college now, want to become a responsible gun owner once I make my own money for a gun.Until then... I would love from anyone to drop links or references to any books, videos, magazines, websites, anything for me to learn almost everything about guns and becoming a responsible owner. Also if there is another sub reddit that would maybe help me more on this matter you can drop it here.(As of right now I’d probably just be getting a pistol, but later on I will want a shotgun or rifle to start hunting) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Rg502G

No comments:

Post a Comment