Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hypothetical question:


So this didn’t happen to me, but a friend of mine a few days ago who doesn’t carry: he was driving his sister (special needs, can’t function on her own) home from some kind of doctors appointment and he got stuck behind a young guy on a small motorcycle (he said it looked like some kind of souped up moped) who wouldn’t crack 25 miles an hour and kept looking back at my friend who was trying to keep a safe distance from him. They come up to a red light and stop, and the moped guy gets off his bike and walks over to my friends car and starts banging on it, eventually knocking off part of one of the mirrors. My friend locked his doors and waited for him to leave, which he did shortly after breaking the mirror.My question is, if this person were to continue to act this way, and my friend was carrying, at what point would it be justifiable to declare that he was armed? I’m still learning about C.C. laws and I’d like to know if saying something to the effect of “I have a gun, back up” would be legal. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OcPFOc

No comments:

Post a Comment