Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Carry optics question: how long did it take to adjust, and has it made a big/positive difference?


I have started to notice a number of r/CCW members have posted gear pics with carry optics. I have only shot a race gun (not mine) a few rounds with one, but was really impressed with it in that I was able to focus on the target and red dot at the same time (used to that with a rifle, and not sure why I was so surprised), and that I could see so much movement due to the dot. I am slowly starting to consider it since I have eyes that don't want to cooperate when I try to focus on the front sight.So, a couple questions for those who actually train and carry with a RDS:How long did it take to adjust and how did you make the adjustment to where you were at least as capable with the red dot as iron sights?What kind of difference has it made? Is it easy to carry? Faster to acquire a sight picture?Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Sy8yOY

No comments:

Post a Comment