Sunday, October 28, 2018

Which pistol to choose, and how to conduct myself in a dangerous neighborhood?


I'm currently in the process of moving to a much more dangerous neighborhood than I currently live in - for financial reasons.I'm considering purchasing a pistol, and I'm only willing to choose between these two weapons (I'm not looking for anything too deadly, just light, reasonable, concealable protection):SIG Sauer P238Kahr P380I'm curious which one you would recommend, and why you would recommend it.Also, I'm concerned about how I should conduct myself when carrying. Most of the crimes in my neighborhood are robberies and assaults (not shootings or stabbings). I don't want to get trigger-happy and land myself in prison for the rest of my life. But at the same time, when you see someone following you, or you're walking past shady individuals who keep casing you... how are you supposed to act/warn them? How close do you let them get?Obviously I'm going to take a couple of classes if I get my permit. But I still feel it's rather ambiguous how I'm supposed to conduct myself, when I know I'm surrounded by potential criminals. I've already had quite a few people attempt to rob me (when visiting the same area), and you essentially just have to rush back to a safer area when they start projecting their intentions.Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PqllEB

No comments:

Post a Comment