Thursday, October 25, 2018

Coworker found me out without knowing what he was looking at.


I carry in a company that doesn't appreciate it. I was talking to a coworker about some internal company political thing and he starts commenting on my belt line. "Hey what is that? Is that a gun?" He's a jolly guy so it was more like a joke than an accusation. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and started walking away. He kept asking what it was (right in front of an exec) and I remembered the line. I walked up to him and whispered "It's a personal medical device" and he kinda laughed it off. I messaged him privately after depositing it in my car center console (legal where I live). I told him that it's an uncomfortable subject and asked him not to bring it up as it is embarassing. He immediately backed off and apologized saying he didn't know.Apparently polos don't conceal well enough for me. Luckily that's not my every day dress anyway. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ArFK3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment