Friday, October 26, 2018

My co-workers apparently share half a brain.


Today I was sitting in the break room eating lunch when the table next to me starts talking firearms. Me being me, I start eavesdropping. They talked about shotguns for awhile and debated on 00 vs slugs, then they talk about rifles for a bit, and then IT happened. They started talking about CCW and were arguing over caliber sizes. One of these idiots chimed in with "You know, 9mm won't even puncture a car tire". Before I could stop myself, I spun around and said "WHAT?!". I asked him where on the giant magnet did he hear that, and why would he repeat it. He told me that the owner of a LGS told him, and thats why he bought a 45. ACP instead. I just laughed and went back to my lunch, but holy fuck I could not believe what I just heard. These people are reproducing, and that terrifies me. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2qcJro7

No comments:

Post a Comment