Monday, October 29, 2018

Saw the light and bought a gun belt


What can I say but wow! Everyone always says get a good gun belt because it makes a world of difference. I didn't really believe it.I had a good leather belt that was pretty thick and I could carry pretty comfortably in. I only had issues with aiwb when trying to bend over or bringing my knees to my chest.I bought a blue alpha gear low profile belt, and I'm astonished. The claw works even better than it used to, and positions the weapon even better. I can literally bend in just about any position possible and even bring my knees into my chest.If you're naive like I was and think your belt is good enough to get by, you're fooling yourself. Go try a real gun belt, and you'll never look back. Many of you will read this and say, "yep he was stupid, should've got a gun belt sooner!"TLDR: get a gun belt; it's life changing via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PqwRQo

No comments:

Post a Comment