Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Equipment for AIWB carry


Hi all,Long time lurker here. I'm trying to figure out the best equipment (for me) for AIWB carry. I'll be carrying an M&P Bodyguard. Pocket carry is an option but actually given my frame and my clothing AIWB is better in both concealment and draw with minimal impact to my comfort. My workplace is not conducive to conceal carry so I can't even have a waist clip under or on my belt. I am looking for another belt to fit under my pants or at my belly (but preferably under pants). I know it sounds awkward but I've tried it with a nylon belt and it works very well, but the belt will for sure chafe like hell throughout the day. Anyone know of any belts that stay locked and that are out of a soft material/weave? Or if there are any deep AIWB carriers out there with a better solution, I'd love to hear that too.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Q7R4ay

No comments:

Post a Comment