Thursday, October 25, 2018

Question on appendix carry belts


So I have a belt-that-must-not-be-named (see stickied post if you're out of the loop...at the time it looked nice and non-tactical and I didn't know they were into shady spamming). It seems like the internal stiffener stops right about where the ratchet track starts, which makes sense as it's easier to buckle/unbuckle that way.Now for the question: if I carry appendix, the holster is on a part of the belt that doesn't have extra stiffening. It doesn't seem to sag, but I wonder if that in part contributes to why I've had issues with appendix carry. I like it in theory for the extra control and draw speed, and I like the weight distribution better, but it does print some. Would either offsetting the buckle to keep the stiffener under the holster, or getting a different belt help?I'm not 100% sold on appendix due to the risk of internal injuries in a car accident, but I'd like to give it a fair shake. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OPbY1B

No comments:

Post a Comment