Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Real CF Holster


I’m a couple weeks away from my permit, and even though I have a light tuck that I love, I got to thinking about holsters again.I was curious if there was such a thing as a real carbon fiber taco style holster currently in production. I understand that you can buy simulated CF holsters that are made from HOLSTEX with the CF pattern on them, but I’ve never seen any that were made from the real deal.Obviously it would be expensive, but my main question is whether it was physically possible to produce them in a reasonablly efficient way. I’m fairly sure CF is not heat moldable, so I suppose the process would be as much a factor in the cost as the material would be. Does anybody know how it might be formed into a holster?The only reason I ask is because I’m a massive fan of carbon fiber and always thought it would be cool to have a holster made of it, even if realistically I couldn’t justify buying one due to the costEdit: I found one example from a google search, made by Foss Concepts. But his is a hybrid holster, not a wrap around taco style, so I don’t think it would be comparable in difficulty to make via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PkiexT

No comments:

Post a Comment