Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Need sources and data for a campus carry argument


I'm attending a meeting that could potentially lead to campus carry at private post-secondary school. I plan to touch on CC holders being one of (or the most) law abiding demographics in the country, ineffective responses to school shootings by law enforcement (slow response, not entering the building, etc), effective prevention of mass shootings by CC holders, and other points (a concealed weapon is no more dangerous if the carrier is in a school building than it is anywhere else out in public, for example). I'm certainly doing my own research, but could use any help from you all in gathering info to support my points. I would also love to hear additional arguments that I could bring up.Thank you.Flaired as legal because it seemed like the best of those available. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2R8t5bu

No comments:

Post a Comment