Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Mag carrier recommendations?


I'm getting sick of having a spare magazine in my pocket. Inconsistent placement for retrieval, lint, discomfort, and minor scratches to whatever else it's riding with really rack up annoyance.The amount of mag carrier options out there are pretty intense, so I figured I'd ask if anyone has a favorite.I've looked at JMCK, but since it's going on my left side on a Vedder belt, I don't think their 1.5" loops will actually accommodate the belt's doubled thickness. I've looked at Vedder's own offerings, but they seem unnecessarily thick inside the belt. Dara has a cool design, but I'm not sure just how slim they'll be, and the non-metal clip has me worried about breakage. StealthGear's looks really comfortable for long term wear, but I can't really imagine a mag carrier being worth that much.Anyone have further thoughts on those items, and/or other brands you'd recommend instead? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OOG5qh

No comments:

Post a Comment