Wednesday, October 24, 2018

First time out concealed carrying; questions and story inside.


Today was my first time out after receiving my CPL and carrying my pistol. I carried at around 4 o’clock IWB. I went to a few stores, here are A few things I noticed:Driving is weird. I could feel the butt of my gun pressing the seat.I felt like my shirt kept riding up and a maneuvered throughout the store.I had a strong urge to constantly adjust my holster and gun- is this just a newbie sensation? I never felt uncomfortable, just kinda needing to reposition. My holster was secure, so there was no movement while walking or anything.How do you guys adjust for comfort? I felt like my pants were too short where I had to wear my belt. I wear a 32x34 pant, but felt like my pants were floods because I had my belt a little higher on my hips (I guess at a normal position).I think I just had a lot of newer sensations so it was an unnatural feeling for me. All in all, I didn’t feel awkward or out of place. A few tweaks and I everything will come second nature👌🏽 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yF1Xu7

No comments:

Post a Comment