Monday, October 22, 2018

Lost a bit of weight and looking for advice for CCW


So I just turned 21 a couple days ago. I inherited quite a few handguns guns from my grandfather and my friends dad before turning 21.I wasn't really worried about buying a subcompact handgun because I weighed around 196 lbs when I began studying at MU. The reason being I own 10 or so full size handguns ranging from a Glock 17 to a beautiful Hi-Power that was my grandfathers and a couple Berettas in the 92 series. So I intended to just carry one of these since I was a bigger dude.But thanks to some self control and exercise I'm down to 136-138 lbs (fluctuates) and at 5'7 these full-size guns aren't really that practical especially if I am wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt.I'm picking up a Beretta APX Centurion (I love my full-size one and I jumped on a nice deal yesterday) when I return home to Texas in December. Besides that I really need some advice as to what other kind of compact and sub-compact handguns I should look into in the future since they are outside of my experience from a shooting and handling perspective.I know this is wordy as hell but I felt that it would be helpful to state as much as possible to keep the replies brief. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2R4Iutt

No comments:

Post a Comment