Monday, October 22, 2018

Help me understand the mindset of carrying a CCW that you can't shoot well


I was at the range this weekend and I noticed several of my fellow range-goers were firing handguns that were clearly too powerful for them. These were two guys shooting .40 and .45 and a few women shooting 9mm. Their shots were spread all over the place -- barns would be safe from these folks. So in casual conversation, I learned that the handguns were their long-time EDC CCW's!So this is something I don't quite understand and wanted to get the help of fellow redditors:What would motivate someone to carry a handgun that they can't shoot well, mostly due to the power/recoil of the cartridge?And why would you stick with it when you clearly can't shoot it well?Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2yUlG85

No comments:

Post a Comment