Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Lack of Response from CNC Holsters?


I ordered a foam wedge kit from CNC Holsters a bit over two weeks ago, and received an email letting me know my order had been received and would be processed. And then I heard nothing, for a two week period. Now, of course wait times are to be expected, but as of two weeks later I've heard nothing from them, and the order status is still listed as 'awaiting fulfillment'. This struck me as strange, because it's not like I was ordering a custom holster - it's literally a foam wedge and some velcro. It's stuff that you'd expect them to just have on hand, bag up, and put in the mail.Of course, I know that sometimes things happen that could result in things taking longer than expected, so I emailed them (well, used their 'contact us' page to send them a message) basically just looking for an update. All I expected was a 'Hey sorry, we're a bit behind schedule but we'll get it out as soon as possible' but what I got was, well, nothing. I sent them the message several days ago, and have gotten no response or even an indication that my message was received.Now, I've heard plenty of good things about CNC Holsters, and I don't intend this to paint them in a bad light, but the fact that I've heard nothing from them kinda has me worried. Does anyone have any experience with them that could shine some light on how and when I should expect to hear back from them? Not that I want to expect this, but what is my recourse if I never hear back from them and the order sits in limbo? Can I just issue a chargeback on Paypal? Is there a time limit on doing so? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2P4VZZv

No comments:

Post a Comment