Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Will you valet with weapon in vehicle safe?


I had a situation yesterday that left me scratching my head wondering what the right answer was.Arrive at a place I have to be and it is a no gun zone. Signs carry weight of law here. I knew this in advance and planned to just put the weapon in the car safe when I parked. Could not find any available self parking. None.I decide the only parking option here is to valet. My car safe is normally under my driver's seat via a cable. Only place in the car it really fits besides the trunk. I am not comfortable unarming at the trunk. It is fairly impossible to not notice it as a driver. Lease so cannot bolt it down.I ended up wearing it all day. Concealed is concealed.tldr; Question: Are you comfortable using a valet with a weapon in your vehicle safe? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JetYe6

No comments:

Post a Comment